Brooke Corbett, Chair
The Membership Committee is responsible for promoting membership in the Society, collecting annual dues and maintaining the current list of members. The Chairman and members of the Committee are appointed by the President in concurrence with the Board of Directors. The Secretary-Treasurer shall be a member of this Committee.
The Committee is responsible for ensuring that membership dues are collected each year and for keeping the Secretary-Treasurer informed of the current membership. Dues for individual membership and for corporate membership are set by the Board of Directors. Typically, dues for the period between Symposia are collected as part of the Symposia registration fee.
Society membership is promoted through membership campaigns at institutions involved in hypervelocity research and through the Society newsletter.
- Ability to purchase former IJIE HVIS proceedings (as available): See Bookstore
- Ability to purchase special (searchable) CD of original HVIS proceedings (1955 – 1964),
to include AIAA Hypervelocity Impact Conference (1969): See Bookstore
- Ability to purchase DTX/Ballistics and HVIS Database (searchable) of titles/authors/abstracts of previous International Symposia on Ballistics (1974 – 2005) and Hypervelocity Impact Symposia
(1986 –2005): See Bookstore
- Contact information for other Society members
- Email updates and newsletters
Join Now! Membership Application Form PDF
This Microsoft Excel worksheet provides historical information regarding HVI Society and Symposium activities. The worksheet, available only to members in good standing, is password-protected and in a read-only format. Contact Brooke Corbett for the password.